Aquarelle Base White 6 ml
Thanks to the Aquarelle collection, you will conjure up small works of art.
The time has come to fully release your creative potential.
Effective designs no longer require talent or a lot of experience.
Hybrid Aquarelle base will make nail art easier. It is enough to apply a white base on a bright hybrid varnish and without curing go to styling.
Only two movements of the brush with colorful Aquarelle varnish will create the most beautiful rose or colorful butterfly.
You are limited only by your own imagination.
Description of the Aquarelle collection
Using Aquarelle base and varnish, creating original patterns on the nails becomes child's play.
Both products do not require much practice. They will allow you to work easily and intuitively.
Feel like a real master in decorating your nails. Surprise your friends with their own designs.
It is thanks to a special base that Aquarelle varnishes spread so wonderfully.
We recommend Aquarelle Base White when we want to have a more focused pattern, with stronger edges. It should only be used for white hybrid varnishes.
Join the Aquarelle revolution of NeoNail :)
This breakthrough collection consists of 6 transparent colors (Raspberry, Ruby, Purple, Violet, Navy, Emerald) and 6 shades with a more intense pigment (White, Pink, Lavender, Fuchsia, Blue, Black) and two bases: White and Clear color.
Capacity: 6 ml.
Instructions- How to use:
1. Gently polish the nail plate with the polishing block . Apply Hard Base and cure in UV/Led lamp.
2. Apply color from the standard range of NeoNail hybrid varnish. Two thin layers is recommended - each time to be hardened in UV/Led lamp.
3. Apply a coat of Aquarelle Base Clear (if the color underneath is different from white) or Aquarelle Base White (if the color underneath is white), do not harden/cure.
4. Place a small amount of Aquarelle varnish in a small crystal washer. Using a thin brush, pick up the color from the holder and make your design pattern, then harden/cure in UV/Led lamp.
5. In order to prolong the durability of the manicure made with Aquarelle varnish, two layers of Hard Top should be applied. However, in the case of increased exposure to sunlight or using a tanning bed, we recommend applying one layer of Hard Top and a second layer of Top Sunblocker. After curing, rinse the adhesive with cleanser.
6. In order to remove the gel-polish from the nails, it should be tarnished with the shining a polishing block and then apply Acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminum foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes. If there are remains of the hybrid varnish, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.