Fall in Love
Autumn is ahead of us - the most colorful season of the year!
Inspired by the unique riot of colors that surround us at the time, we have prepared for you an exceptional collection of Fall in Love hybrid varnishes.
You will find in it, among others, the colors of the subdued sun, graphite sky and salt caramel.
Welcome the first autumn days with manicure in the most fashionable edition - fall in love with each of the 9 proposals, delighting with the intensity and depth of color.
Hazelnut Butter is the most appetizing hybrid varnish from the Fall in Love collection.
Warm brown, gently falling into red, will become your addition to autumn outfits.
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid polish and re-harden/cure in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time)
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same color hybrid polish, and then harden/cure again in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleanser
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, then use Acetone
* For this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover your fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.