Led 24 / 48W Eco Nail Lamp
Professional ECO lamp for gel, polish and manicure. Equipped with high quality 21 LED diodes. The lamp has a power of 24W but cures the product at the same time as other lamps with a power of 48W.
You can easily make stylizations with both hybrid and gels.
LED technology ensures even curing and the certainty of the manicure effect.
The curing time is similar to that of 48W lamps, with less energy consumption.
High-quality display alphanumeric will show you the selected time work.
The lamp has 3 curing times to choose from: 30s / 60s and 99s. It makes it easy to adapt to your needs.
Additionally, the built-in motion sensor will ensure maximum comfort of use.
The lamp has 2 intelligent systems: memorizing the power setting and Low Heat Mode, responsible for the gradual heating of the lamp.
Discover the comfort of use and select the LED ECO lamp with a unique, patented shape.
- aesthetic appearance makes it suitable for both home and professional living room,
- built-in motion sensor,
- curing function,
- Low Heat Mode - gradual heating of the lamp,
- energy-saving LEDs,
- LED bulbs ensure safety of use of the lamp and protect against excessive temperature rise, and their even distribution guarantees perfect curing,
- simple, intuitive operation,
- up to 3 working times, thanks to which the lamp adapts to different treatments: 30, 60, 99 seconds,
- equipped lamp it is in a motion sensor that activates the lamp after inserting a hand,
- the lamp is maintenance-free, as it does not require changing fluorescent lamps, thanks to LED technology,
- detachable magnet bottom.
- Connect the power supply to the lamp.
- After starting the device, select the working time of the lamp using Timer 30s / 60s / 99s.
Pressing the Low Heat Mode button will cause the device to heat up slowly. The device's power increases twice after 30 and 50 seconds. This mode is particularly helpful in the case of problems with hardening of the varnish.
- The 30s / 60s / 99s buttons additionally support the function of storing settings. Hold down the button for 2 seconds to memorize the setting. The default settings will be restored by pressing the buttons again30s / 60s / 99s.
- The 99s key has additional functions. After starting the lamp, use the 30s / 60s buttons to hold the 99s key for 2 seconds to double its power. Holding the 99s button again for 2 seconds restores the standard working power. To stop the function press any button.
- If you do not use the Timer buttons, the infrared sensor will work when you put your hand into the lamp. The maximum lamp life without running the Timer is 99 seconds.
- After selecting the Timer mode, the display will show the time remaining until the end of the exposure. If you start the lamp with the motion sensor or the 99s button the active working time counter will be displayed.
- Max Power: 24W / 48W.
- Wavelength: 365 + 405 nm.
- Number of LEDs: 21 pcs.
- Weight: 395 g. - DC 24V 1.5 A.
- width: 21.5 cm,
- depth: 16.8 cm,
- height: 9 cm,
- 24/48 W LED lamp,
- power supply unit,
∙ Read the instructions before using the lamp.
∙ Use the lamp for its intended purpose.
∙ Avoid contact with liquid substances, otherwise the device may be damaged.
∙ Please do not use the lamp when the time indicator is off.
∙ Disconnect the power plug after use.
Od Disconnect from the power source in the event of a power failure.
∙ Do not use the device continuously for more than 600 minutes. Exceeding this time may cause damage to the device.
∙ Use eye protection to protect your eyes.
∙ This equipment may be used by children from the age of 8 and by persons with reduced physical, mental abilities and a person lacking experience and knowledge of the equipment, if supervision or instruction regarding the use of the equipment is ensured in a safe manner so that the threats were understandable. Children should not play with the equipment. Unattended children should not perform cleaning and maintenance of equipment.