Moonlight Effect Powder
3 Effects available – Effect #1, Effect #2, Effect #3
It is a powder that gives a semi-matte, satin-metallic effect, in which the color varies, depending on the intensity and the angle of incidence of light.
With a classic manicure you will conjure up a beautiful, metallic, reflecting surface, and the color will change smoothly between shades of yellow and green.
This extremely fine dust allows obtaining a smooth, metallic surface with a subtle satin finish.
Just rub it into your favorite color of hybrid varnish, gel or acrylic and enjoy the amazing effect.
To obtain a more delicate or stronger and most visible effect, before applying pollen, use a white or black hybrid lacquer as a base color.
The result will definitely delight you!
Weight: 2 g
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-harden in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply a thin layer of Dry Top to give an amazing gloss. Cure in a 36 W UV lamp - 20 seconds or LED 48 W - 10 sec. In the case of pollen application on the black color of the hybrid, there is no need to use Dry Top. All you need to do is harden the color in the LED lamp 48W 60 seconds and in the UV lamp 36W 2-3 minutes.
6. Rubbed Moonlight Effect into a hardened top with a fingertip or applicator - a sponge. Excess pollen should be removed with a soft brush.
7. Cover your nails with the Top Sunblocker layer and cure in the lamp.
8. Cover the nails again - this time - Hard Top or Dry Top and cure in the lamp.