Moulin Rouge Collection 6 ml
Hybrid Nail Polish
Capacity: 6 ml
The power of sparkling particles in the company of sensual colors!
A collection of 6 brocade hybrid varnishes in intriguing shades of red, navy blue, green and silver, with which you will conjure up a glittering manicure in glamor style.
Alizee is a sensual, dark red with brocade accents that will allow you to shine all night long. Perform in the most tempting evening shade. It will be your time!
Felicita is the color of real silver glistening with a thousand shimmering particles. Perfectly looks not only solo, but also in a duet with the other varnishes of the collection. Feel like an evening star in an elegant manicure.
Laetitia is a charming red with flecks for special occasions. Eye-catching manicure will make you a queen every night. Do not leave the foreground!
Nicole is a spectacular dark green with emerald flecks . Shine for Christmas and reign on the dance floor at the Carnival!
Satin is an untamed purple shimmering flecks with which your manicure will be chic and elegant. Delight with a riot of sensual colors and luminous sparks on your nails. Have fun all night long guaranteed!
Sophie is an intriguing grenade with shiny flecks. Glitter sparks on your nails will perfectly decorate your hands. There is nothing else but to move to conquer the dance floor!
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-cure in the LED lamp or UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the cure time).
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss and re-harden in the lamp. After using Hard Top, rinse with a cleaner.
6. In order to remove the nail polish from the nails, polish the glossy layer with a polishing block , then apply Acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover with a nail, wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.