Hybrid Nail Polish 6 ml
Capacity: 6 ml
Nicole is a spectacular dark green with emerald flecks. Shine for Christmas and reign on the dance floor at the Carnival!
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp according to the table.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-cure in the LED lamp or UV lamp according to the table (the darker the color, the longer the cure time).
4. Then apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp.
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss and re-harden in the lamp. After using Hard Top, rinse with a cleaner.
6. In order to remove the nail polish from the nails, polish the glossy layer with a polishing block , then apply Acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover with a nail, wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.