Hybrid Lacquer – Pink Pudding 6 ml
You look thriving! Delighted with your multidimensional nature, we have composed the spring / summer collection. You will find even more colors and possibilities in which your hybrid manicure will be the perfect complement to any styling.
We have closed the most beautiful colors of spring and summer in stylish bottles. The spring / summer palette has the most captivating shades of purple, pink, blue, green and peach. Sweet, joyful and energetic hybrid varnishes will take you to the world of joyful atmosphere and spring flowering.
The magic of the lavender garden, the fragrance of the Lotus flower, and maybe the depth of the blue is sinking? Which of the spring-summer shades of hybrid varnish you want to see on your nails?
Capacity 6 ml
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color and re-harden in the lamp (the darker the color, the longer the cure time).
4. Apply a second, equally thin layer of the same varnish, and then harden the varnish in the lamp
5. Apply the HARD TOP or DRY TOP layer to give a very distinctive gloss. Cure in the lamp, and after using Hard Top, rinse with a cleaner
6. In order to remove varnish from the nails, polish the shiny layer with a polishing block, and then use Acetone.
* For this purpose, apply acetone on Foil Nail Wraps (or use a dust-free swab and cover it with a fingernail, then wrap it with aluminium foil) and leave for a period of about 10 minutes. If there are remains of lacquer - gel, remove them with a wooden stick or metal hoof.