Powder - Smoky Effect
Imagine a rainbow broken into hundreds of pieces - all the colors gathered in neon collection Powder Smoky Effect!
Palette of 9 expressive colors
Each of them is a volcano of positive energy, joy and madness!
You can use them in many ways:
1. the most desirable effect is the smoke that you get after stamping the pigment on previously prepared patterns.
2. Neon ombre is another method - catch your color and create original connections on your nails.
You can apply Smoky Effect Powder to any hybrid varnish, but black or white is best exposed with bright shades.
Go with us to a festival of crazy colors!
6173-1 Smoky Effect No 01 - green
6173-2 Smoky Effect No 02 - yellow
6173-3 Smoky Effect No 03 - orange
6173-4 Smoky Effect No 04 - orange-red
6173-5 Smoky Effect No 05 - pink
6173-6 Smoky Effect No 06 - fuchsia
6173-7 Smoky Effect No 07 - purple
6173-8 Smoky Effect No 08 - blue
6173-9 Smoky Effect No 09 - navy blue
Weight: 2 g
Instructions How to Use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block, and then rinse with Cleaner.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE on the prepared nail and harden in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV.
3. We apply a layer of any hybrid color (Pure Black is recommended for best effect), then cure in LED lamp or UV lamp. In order to get the depth of color, we repeat the action.
4. Apply a dry top layer on the hardened color and cure in the LED lamp or UV lamp.
5. On the prepared nail plate with a white hybrid paint or white Paint Gel we paint delicate patterns on the nail plate, and then using a brush moistened with Cleanser, we smear them to obtain the desired effect. The whole is hardened in a LED or UV lamp.
6. In a hardened white color, we put the powder at our discretion, creating an original pattern. With a soft brush, we remove excess dust.
7. The whole is covered with a layer of Hard Top, cured in a LED or UV lamp.
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block, then rinse with Cleanser.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE on the prepared nail and harden in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp.
3. Apply a layer of any color (for the best effect, white is recommended), then cure in a LED lamp or UV lamp. In order to get the depth of color, we repeat the action.
4. Using the applicator, apply any powder to a nail sponge.
5. The prepared pattern on the sponge is gently reflected on the nail. Repeat the operation several times to obtain a perfect color transition.
6. Use a soft brush to remove any excess dust.
7. The whole is covered with a layer of Hard Top, cured in LED and UV lamp.