Top Matte 7.2 ml
It is a hybrid UV varnish, forming a hard, external reinforcing and protective layer.
Mats and hardens the surface. It can also be used instead of a matte finish gel on gel or acrylic nails.
Thanks to Top Matte you can create interesting patterns, themes and stylizations.
Instructions how to use:
1. Gently polish the nail with a polishing block.
2. Apply a thin layer of HARD BASE and cure in a 48W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp.
3. Apply a layer of hybrid varnish in the selected color (preferably black) and re-cure in the LED lamp or UV lamp (the darker the color, the longer the curing time). The activity should be repeated for a deep color.
4. Apply a thin layer of TOP VELOR to give a matt finish. Top should be cured 30 seconds in a 48W LED lamp, 90 seconds in a 9W LED lamp, 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp. The effect of the mat should be visible after removing the hand from the lamp. If your nails are still shiny - harden again. After curing wait about 5 seconds and clean with a cleaner.
5. To remove from hybrid nails, polish the upper layer with a polishing block, and then apply acetone.